- 10 Apr 2022
- 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Iftar Under The Stars
Date: 10th April 2022 (Sunday)
Time: 5:30 – 8:00 PM
Location: Al Thuraya Astronomy Center – Dubai
Fee: AED 80 – AED 100
Join us for an Iftar Under The Stars program at Al Thuraya Astronomy Center in Dubai. Learn about why we observe the crescent, look at the moon through our telescopes, and more!
EVENT TICKET FEE:
- – General Ticket: AED 100
- – DAG Members Ticket: AED 80
- – 05:30 PM – Scientific reasons for observing the Crescent
- – 06:00 PM – Q & A Session
- – 06:30 PM – Light Iftar
- – 07:30 PM – Why do we observe the Crescent
- – 08:00 PM – Telescope Observation
- – Phone photography of celestial objects through the telescopes
- – All attendees are requested to have masks on when interacting with others.
- – Please bring a soft copy (on your phone) of the event ticket that contains a QR code to ensure a smooth check-in process.
- – Park entrance is AED 10 per car or AED 3 per person through Nol Card
- – You can purchase/recharge your Nol Card at the park gate.
- – Extra food at this event will be donated to the UAE Food Bank.
- – Proceeds from this program will be donated towards the One Billion Meal Campaign.
- – Kids under the age of 5 do not require a ticket.