Astrophotography Training Program
Join us on the 25th and 26th of Oct for a comprehensive and exciting Astrophotography Program!
What you will learn:
- Telescope and mount
- • Required equipment
- • Assembling and management
- • Balancing
- • Manual polar alignment
- • Polar alignment using camera
- • Telescope alignment
- • Goto and guiding
- • EQmode
- • Required software
- • Auto-guiding using PHD2
- • Using the equipment/software
- • Choosing objects and shooting
Date: 25th and 26th of Oct
Time: 6:00pm till 10:00pm
- • DAY 1: Al Thuraya Astronomy Center, Mushrif Park, Dubai
- • DAY 2: Al Qudra Desert, Dubai
- • Registration fee: 900 AED
- • DAG member: 750 AED
- • RSVP: https://forms.gle/XYjRom6Af5qJn5h47
- • Cash payment at the center
- • Bank transfer, call for more information
- • Seats are limited so send an email for conformation.
- • This is a 2 day long program, first day is in the center, second day is at the desert, 4 hours each day.
- • You are requested to bring a DSLR camera, Telescopes will be provided by us.
- • All participants will receive a 50% discount on telescope rental for a month.
- • The venue for the second day is at al Qudra, Dubai, A precise location map will be sent to you by email after registration.
- • Although some mats will be available, you are requested to carry any necessities you might seem necessary over the period of the event (snacks, water, mats, seats etc.)